We Transform Your Ideas into Reality
An ideathon competition for school students to spotlight the upcoming wave of innovation from the P.I.E.T Campus.
Our goal is to get you to your goal. We provide best solutions to transform your idea into reality.
A platform is your best chance to make a winning first impression.
Team of Professionals
Our team of experts will help you to streamline your efforts and suggest the right solutions for your goal.
Startup Spardha Ideathon - 2022
About Spardha 2022
SPARDHA-Connect the Dot is an IDEATHON that has been conceptualized from the perspective identifying students with the potential to generate business ideas and contribute to the evolution of the Start Up Eco-System in our country.
SPARDHA-Connect the Dot has been structured in a manner that is refreshingly different from the IDEATHON’S that are in vogue and the driving philosophy behind curating this activity is to provide an “OUTCOME BASED” journey for the participant’s.
The IDEATHON has been designed as a multi-stage event and shall be conducted for the respective student group.
Senior Group ( Classes 9th to 12th )
Event Time Lines
The various stages of the IDEATHON shall be held at independent time lines through the period October 28th, 2022 - January 12th, 2023
The theme of the IDEATHON shall revolve around the below mentioned aspects and their applicability from a business perspective.
- Healthcare & Biomedical Devices.
- Agriculture & Rural Development.
- Smart Vehicles / Electric Vehicle / Electric Vehicle Motor and Battery Technology.
- Food Processing.
- Robotics and Drones.
- Waste Management.
- Clean & Potable Water.
- Renewable and Affordable Energy.
- IoT based Technologies (e.g. Security & Surveillance Systems etc.)
- ICT, Cyber-Physical Systems, Blockchain, Cognitive Computing, Cloud Computing, AI & ML.
- Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality / Mixed Reality
- Any other theme may be opted contingent to the fact that the theme has a direct co-relation with a business thought / plan.
- The IDEATHON shall be open for students from Classes 9th to 12th.
- A school may register "Unlimited" number of teams.
- A team shall comprise a maximum of 6 students.
- Each team and student shall be provided with a "UIC" (Unique Identification Code).
- Registered students shall have the right to access the Portal through the period November 1st, 2022 - April 30th, 2023.
- Registered students shall have the right to access "Recorded Sessions" by knowledge experts, the session(s) shall provide insights about the Start Up Eco-System.
- Registered students shall have the opportunity to attend a "Live Webinar" by a renowned Start Up Coach. The Live Webinar of two hour duration shall be held bi-monthly.
- All registered students shall have constant access to PIET's "Digital Incubator".
- Prize(s) and Trophies shall be awarded to the finalists of the Grand Finale.
- Certificates shall be provided to all participants.
Our Creative Atmosphere
Awesome Cash Vouchers Prize
Cash rewards for the winners of Spardha Ideathon 2022.
How can I Register?
You must go to the web and register for the participation teams.
Step - 1
Go to the Spardha Ideathon Portal 2022 Website.
Step - 2
Click here to fill the registration form.
Step - 3
After submitting the registration form you will get a mail from Spardha Ideathon Team for further guidlines.
Step - 4
Follow the guidelines and prepare yourself with your Innovation Idea.
Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Auditorium
Team of Professionals
Our team of experts will help you to streamline your efforts and provide all kind of guidance during the Ideathon period.
Glimpses of previous Spardha Ideathon 2021